Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thank You Gifts

We went to Pensacola last weekend with Beth and Mark to watch the Blue Angels from the water (Mark's and Beth's Parents both have boats). Oh what fun we had. We stayed with Mark's parents, Tom and Kathy, and they were such awesome hosts that I had to make a Thank You gift to send to them.

Someone posted on the FCTSC Messageboard that I hang out on about this cute little card box/purse. And I just had to make one. I found the video on one of my favorite SU Reps websites - Chic N Scratch. It was quite easy once you do one...and only requires a single 12X12 piece of paper (no cutting), 2 - 12 inch pieces of ribbon and some double sided tacky tape.

I had also started making some Joy Fold cards thanks to someone posting them on FCTSC. I had 4 of those done in the Designer Series paper I wanted to use (Bell Rose, now retired) so I decided to include them as part of the Thank You gift.

Then I had ordered the new Medallion Background stamp with my first Stampin Up order from the new catalog and wanted to play with it. So after surfing the gallery on Splitcoaststampers I went to work. So simply yet so beautiful.

And her is a birds eye view with all the cards inserted. I'm so happy with how it turned out. Now to find a box, pack it up and ship it off.

2 comments:

Peaches23 said...

Tammy that is super adorable.

Rebecca Johnson said...

Gifts to treasure. Wow. YOu could so market these in a store if you so desired. Help support your habit. : )