Saturday, August 29, 2009

More Card Creations

So I've obviously been slacking on the blog updates. Here it is almost the end of the month and the last post was at the beginning of the month. DOH!!

Here are some cards I've created the last couple of weeks.

These first two pictures are using the Stampin Up Wedding Sweet stamp set. Colors in the first picture are Sage Shadow, Handsome Hunter and Ivory. Such a beautiful and versatile set...not just for weddings. I think these will make great note cards!

This one I heat embossed with silver embossing powder. Love how it turned out. I used Watercolor Paper for the base, Stampin Up Brocade Blue and Night of Navy for the cardstock.

I made a few of these during Monday Night Scrap this week. The stamp is from Stampin Up stamp set Baroque Motifs. Another of my favorites. The colors are Stampin Up Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke, stamped in Always Artichoke.

I always struggle with cards for the guys. Thanks to my BFF Beth for the inspiration on this one. Patterened Paper is Stampin Up Designer Series Paper Manchester (retired), Chocolate Chip SU cardstock embossed with the distressed embossing folder, Vanilla Cardstock to stamp on and for the base. The tree stamp is from the Stampin Up set Thoughts & Prayers. The Birthday Sentiment comes from the On Your Birthday set.

Of course when I find a design I like I mass produce at least a few to I have them handy!! :) Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

all4sydney said...

TAMMY all of these cards are BEAUTIFUL!!! Wish I was closer so I could come to the Monday night crop :(

Peaches23 said...

I am soooo loving these cards. They are beautiful.