Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just a quick post so you all don't think I dropped off the face of the earth. :) I'm still here. Things have just been a bit crazy around here the last two weeks, and it's only going to get worse.

The engagement party is less than a week away. And guess what that also means...the arrival of our families is only days away!! YIKES! My mom arrives Thursday night and Troy's Family on Friday morning. This will be the first time Troy's family has been up to visit since we started dating. So I've been CLEANING and organizing the house like you would not believe. I'm an organizational freak as it is, but add the future in-laws coming for their first visit....I'm over the top. LOL But it's all good. Just so much to get done.

On top of being the Queen of Clean I've also been helping on a new messageboard that a friend on the Cricut Messageboard created. Things are going well there. Lots of great people have joined - membership is at 700+ and we have over 8,000 posts already. If you haven't already joined, come check it out http://www.fromctoshiningc.com

Well that't the quick run down of what's been going on here the last two weeks. I'll get a few pictures posted next week after the engagement party.

Have an awesome week everyone! :-)

No comments: