Saturday, February 14, 2009

New Scraproom Update & Valentine Mailboxes

So it's been two weeks now I guess since the completion of Scrapper's Paradise.....my new scraproom. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I find it so peaceful in here (yep I'm in here now). And love having all my supplies organized and so easy to get to. Even clean up is a snap!!

The girls have been here a few times to scrap and it truly is easier.....well except maybe them having to lug their bags up the stairs. I told Beth to not even ask for an elevator as it's not happening!! LOL

I decorated the mailboxes from the dollar bin at Target as one of my first projects in my new room. I completed 5 of them (my mom, Troy's folks, Troy's grandparents and my mom's parents....and one for Troy).

The ones to our family I put these little cards inside. Everyone is excited about the wedding so thought these would be fun. "Hugs and Kisses from the future Mr. & Mrs." In Troy's it was "Hugs and Kisses from your future Mrs.".


I only got a chance to take pictures of one of them before the battery in the camera died. And then I was in a rush to get them packed and shipped on Tuesday so I didn't get the rest of the pictures taken. :( This one went to Troy's Mom.




Thanks for stopping by and checking out what's up in the new room. I'm off to work on a project now!! :)

1 comment:

all4sydney said...

Love the mailbox!! Way too cute!!