Monday, March 30, 2009

Engagement Party Invites

For those that don't know...though I can't imagine anyone not knowing (LOL).....I'M GETTING MARRIED!!! Troy proposed on Christmas Eve. Anyhow, back to the reason for this post....my Best Friend Beth and her husband Mark are throwing us an engagement party (yes Engagement Party #2 for those that follow my blog closely). It just so happened to work out that Troy's mom, brother and sister along with my mom are able to fly in for this one. We are all so excited.

Okay back on track again....these are the invites that Beth and Kelly made for the party. They are so BEAUTIFUL!! My wedding colors are Blue - specifically Stampin' Up!'s Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy. And since we are getting married on the beach in St Thomas we had to go with a beach theme. I love them!

The top part of the inside (don't have Troy home tonight to photo shop out Beth's address and phone # and didn't think she'd appreciate me posting that on the internet).