Monday, March 30, 2009

New Nestabilities Storage

As all scrapbookers & paper crafters do, I've reorganized a little bit. I had been storing my Nestabilites in CD cases with magnet strips and it just wasn't working for me. I need them OUT and VISIBLE. So came up with the idea to get some of the long BYGEL rails from IKEA and the S-hooks to go with it, then create something to hold the nesties that would hang.

Here is a picture of the new rails and the Nesties hanging. The upper left is two of the small baskets that hold my Cuttlebug Dies and Embossing folders (see pic below), then the larger basket holds the plates, rubber mats, and shims I use.

All right there were I can SEE it and easily get to it. LOVE IT!!!

Close-up of the baskets that the CB and Sizzix embossing folders and dies fit into perfectly.

And finally the Nesties. I took a peace of cardboard and covered it with Cardstock. Then took these cool adhesive rolls of Magnet that Michael's carries. (Make sure you get the adhesive kind as they have several different ones). The magnet doesn't have to be this large, but with the scalloped ones it seemed to work best as they don't "nest" so well.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

~ŠǿƒŧβŖñ™~ said...

You are going to make me run to IKEA!!