Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just a few cards

I haven't posted any cards lately so thought I'd get a few posted that I've done over the last few weeks. I'm finally starting to remember to take pictures before giving them to their recipients.

This first one is my all time favorite that I've made to this point. This is made with the Rose Rhapsody SU Set. LOVE IT!

Pocket Silhouettes is another of my favorites.
And this adorable little guy is a SCAL file I downloaded. He was too cute and my mom loves teddy bears so I had to have him.

Well it's bedtime, so I'll have to post more tomorrow. Not much scrapping tonight - just playing with my new SU Markers....I can already tell I'm going to have a lot of fun with those.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

These cards are great Tammy!! I want that embossing flower (don't know the correct name hee hee) I can just see the smoke that's fixing to be coming from my cc!!TFS!!

Unknown said...

Your cards are so pretty!!! How do you get more than one photo in a post?