Sunday, January 25, 2009

Let the transformation begin.........

Yesterday morning Ryan came over to pick up the Bed and Dresser. They are "storing" it in their Guest Bedroom that didn't have furniture in it. While he was here he helped Troy move the treadmill to the other room....that thing is heavy, akward and just a royal pain. So here is a picture of the empty space where the bed was and the new wall of storage will be.

Next Troy tackled mounting the TV on the wall for me. It is awesome. Hmm just realized I don't know where the remote ran off to.

Here is my desk under the window. LOVE it. It has the computer on it now. And I can sit here on the computer and watch the activities of the neighborhood.


Well that's all the updates I have for now. Next weekend is the big trip to IKEA to get the rest of the furniture. So stay tuned for pictures of the room coming to life. I so can't wait!!!!!!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

I'm sooo excited for you! Looks like you are going to have a great scrap room!! Only problem now is where am I going to stay when I come to visit????lol (I know what ya are thinkin a hotel right?!) Love it and can't wait till I get to see it completed!!

Tammy Godwin said...

Sleep....who says we are going to sleep when you come to visit!! LOL We have the air matress so no worries.