Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lemonade Anyone??

Wow what a weekend. I've been in this purge, organize, and cleaning mood since about Thursday. I have no idea where it came from, but I've been a busy girl this weekend. Saturday I attacked...yes I truly did attack...the Master Bathroom. Top to bottom is was cleaned. I went through everything in the linen closet, under the sinks and in the vanity drawer and purged like crazy. If it was expired it was gone, if no expiration date and I didn't know how old it was - GONE! Gone Gone Gone!! I filled a kitchen trash bag. Then in the afternoon I attack my Scraproom. Troy helped put up the additional Bygel Rails I bought as I was running out of room for punches. And I had gotten a magnet board and little unit with 6 drawers. So we got all that done and I got into organization mode again. It was truly NUTS! But it looks AWESOME in here! :)

Then today....we slept late, but that didn't stop me. I went upstairs after breakfast (pancakes Troy's favorite) to take a shower and before I even make it into the shower I find myself sorting through the large Armoire in our bedroom and purge, purge, purging. Then on to the Master Closet. Purging and reorganizing. A good size box of clothes and an entire bedding set (that I haven't used in at least 2 years or more) all off to Goodwill. It feels good and rewarding. A very productive weekend indeed!

And I even managed to CREATE this weekend! WoooHooo

One of the new Designer Series Papers (DSP) from Stampin Up's new Catalog (due out July 1st) is called Razzleberry Lemonade. And it's AWESOME! Love love love it!!

I totally CASE'd this card off SCS. But as soon as I saw it I loved it and couldn't wait to make it. The Razzleberry Lemonade DSP contains the new In Colors. They are so bright and cheerful. I used Dusty Durango, Melon Mambo, and Crushed Curry. The stamp is from Kind & Caring Thoughts which is a new Hostess Set (Starting July 1st). It has three different "flowers" and then a ton of sentiments. I can tell it's going to be one of my favorite sets.



Thanks for stoppin' by!

2 comments:

Meg said...

This looks yummy! I love the peek of the new in-colors!!

all4sydney said...

OMG!! I want it all!!!! :)

I love it!! Awesome card Tammy and if you run out of things to clean you can head down here ;)